Suspended in the azure waters of the Indian Ocean like an exquisite jewel, Sri Lanka is one of Asia’s most enthralling countries—and now that it’s emerged from many years of political turmoil and social upheaval, it is a sublime travel destination as well. With a stupendous blend of UNESCO World Heritage sites, syncretic Buddhist and Hindu cultures, incredible beaches, and diverse wildlife, this enchanted isle packs an awesome punch for its relatively small size. Be it the tea plantations of the highlands in and around Kandy, the historical sites of Sigiriya and Dambulla, the colorful wildlife in Yala National Park, or the many amazing beachfront resorts that dot this island nation’s stunning coastline—a visit to Sri Lanka will never fail to inspire.
Founded 12 years ago by two industry leaders with over 40 years of cumulative tourism experience, Asian Adventures’ skilled, highly motivated, and passionate team possesses the wealth of knowledge required to provide an impeccable level of personalized service. The company constantly creates innovative customized tours and standard programs that maximize Sri Lanka’s rich diversity. Asian Adventures goes the extra mile to make your dream holiday a reality.
Year Established: 2003
Region of Operation: Sri Lanka
Specialty: Luxury FIT Tours
Tour Extensions: YES – to the Maldives
74 A 1/1, Park Street,
Colombo 02, Sri Lanka
Phone: +94.112.300.223, 224, and 225
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Asian Adventures is a creative and innovative company that draws on the very best Sri Lanka has to offer and matches it with each guest’s requirements. AA’s itineraries—which always run run smoothly and efficiently—are specially catered to specific needs and provide individual attention for every single client.
Awards & Accolades
Best Tour Operator – Medium Category, 2009
Best Tour Operator – FIT, 2010
Best Major Tour Operator – Medium Category, 2011
(all awarded by the Sri Lanka Tourism Development Authority)
• was one of the pioneering partners on a project that introduced IT training to a School for the Visual and Hearing Impaired in Anuradhapura.
• encourages small businesses like spice gardens and cottage industries by taking guests to them.
• collaborates with the Rotary Club of Colombo Regency to build toilet facilities for the IDPs across the country.
• coordinated the donation of a water purification unit to the Sapura Rehabilitation Camp in Aunradhapura.
• works with the MERCI Lanka Foundation to develop small businesses so that impoverished families can become self sufficient.
• joined with the Rotary Club of Colombo Regency to raise funds in order to plant 10 million trees over five years.